City of Brampton brings you the second annual all-day event, in partnership with:
• Snigdha Malik ~ Yoga and Cooking with Snigdha
• Jennifer Thomas ~ Ageless Fitness
• Pamela Moore ~ Healthy Lifestyles
• Margaret Wallis ~ Wallis for Wellness
Yogapalooza founded Salimah Kassim Lakha of Yogavision, a Kundalini Yoga Teacher will also be present during the festival hosting yoga sessions. Yogapalooza's goal is to raise health awareness in support of United Way of Peel and Junvenile Diabetes Foundation.
Yogapalooza will be held on Saturday, June 16th, 2012, from 9-5 PM at Gage Park.
What Can the Art & Science of Yoga Do for You?
• Improve flexibility, balance and stamina
• Relax your spine allowing healthy blood flow
• Reduce your stress level
• Clear your mind on the path to inner peace…
“Yogapalooza is more than just a yoga class – it’s a celebration of peace, love and strength. Bring your mats and your friends and get a little ‘bent’.” – Salimah Kassim Lakha
In addition, to yoga they offer:
• Tai Chi
Move your body, learn meditation secrets, feel the music…
This event is proudly sponsored by MyBindi.com.