TiE Institute is committed to pursuing holistic, value centered, concrete and interactive educational program for entrepreneur development. The main goal of this program is to help participants create business opportunities and provide them expertise needed to successfully start and manage their business venture. The program will provide participants interactive experience and knowledge to develop lifelong learning for their attitudes, skills and expertise. Our motto here is 'Entrepreneurs Educating Entrepreneurs'. TiE Institute will offer workshops of 3-hour each starting from September 15th. The participants will receive 1-on-1 mentoring from successful entrepreneurs and also get opportunities to present their projects to venture capitalists. This is designed specifically to improve their entrepreneurial success by refining their skills and ideas.
Click HERE for more information.
A number of sessions of interest to entrepreneurs have been planned. We are currently accepting registrations for the following sessions:
• Entrepreneurship Overview, Thursday, September 15th | 6pm to 9pm
• Idea Generation Thursday, September 22nd | 6pm to 9pm
• Business Plans Thursday, October 6th | 6pm to 9pm
• Idea Commercialization Thursday, October 13th | 6pm to 9pm
All above sessions will be held at Conference facilities of Fasken Martineau LLP at Bay Adelaide Centre 24th Floor, 333 Bay St, Toronto, ON M5H 2T6. The following speakers have already confirmed to speak at these sessions. Additional speakers are being confirmed as well.
• Andy Jasuja, Sigma Systems
• Chander Dhawan, DOLNET Computer Communications Inc.
• Dan Mishra, CSDC Systems
• Dave Valliere, Ryerson University
• Haroon Mirza, Intel Corporation
• John Soloninka, HTX
• Mario Thomas, Ontario Centre of excellence
• Qamar Rizv,i aQmen Inc.
• Rafik Loutfy, McMaster University
• Rony Israel, Business Development Bank of Canada
• Sal Rabbani, Business Development Bank of Canada
• Syerah Virani, MyBindi.com
Aspiring entrepreneurs and others who register for the session by Sept. 15th will be allowed FREE registration for the entire program. Advance registration is mandatory and is available on first come first served basis.
We invite all participants to come to the location and network with successful entrepreneurs. All participants are informed that the proceedings will also be video graphed and webcast live. If any participant wishes to participate in the webcast, they should register accordingly to receive details of the webcast channel and social media feed.