Want to learn how to make Spicy Lamb Chops in under 20 minutes?
All you need is to buy a jar of all-natural KFI Garlic Chili Sauce (available in any major superstore close to your home)!
Spicy Lamb Chops Recipe!
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together minced ginger, KFI Garlic Chili Sauce, garammasala, cumin seeds and salt pepper.
2. Place the lamb chops in the mixing bowl and make sure they are thoroughly coated.
3. Heat the water and boil the lamb chops for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the water evaporates.
4. Beat the eggs until fluffy and add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Heat a frying pan and add the oil.
6. Dip each lamb chop in the egg mixture and fry for few minutes until golden.
7. Arrange on a platter and garnish with onion rings.