Want to cook delicious Hariyali Chicken in under 20 minutes?
All you need is a miracle in a jar! Buy either the KFI Coriander Sauce of KFI Mint Sauce (available in any major superstore close to your home.)
Hariyali Chicken Recipe!
1. Cut the chicken into 2″ cubes.
2. Mix the KFI Coriander Sauce or KFI Mint Sauce with all the above ingredients and pour over the chicken, coating it thoroughly.
3. Keep the chicken mixture refrigerated for at least 4 hours or overnight if possible.
4. Preheat the oven to 300F (150C).
5. Place the chicken evenly on a baking tray. Leave in the green peppers and onions.
6. Cover the baking tray with foil and bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
7. Remove the foil covering and bake for another 2 minutes.
8. Flip the chicken pieces over and bake again for another 2 minutes.
9. Sprinkle with Chaatmasala before serving for added flavour.