Want to prepare tasty and authentic Papri Chaat in under 20 minutes?
All you need is KFI Coriander Sauce, KFI Mint Sauce and the KFI Tamarind Date Sauce (available in any major superstore close to your home)!
Chaat Papri Recipe!
1. Cube the boiled potatoes and mix with the papri wafers.
2. Grind the green chilies with the lemon juice.
3. Pour the KFI Coriander Sauce, KFI Mint Sauce, yogurt, green chilies paste, and the KFI Tamarind Date Sauce over the Papri and cubed potatoes.
4. Sprinkle the red chili powder, salt and Chaatmasala on top.
5. Cover the bowl and toss to coat the potatoes and papri evenly.
7. Sprinkle the finely chopped coriander leaves and cumin powder over dish just before serving. Serve chilled.