Want to prepare delicious Butter Chicken in under 20 minutes?
Just buy a jar of KFI Butter Chicken Sauce (available in any major superstore close to your home). Get your Chef’s hat on, put on an apron and get the skillet ready.
KFI Butter Chicken Recipe!
1. Melt a blob of butter or oil in your skillet over medium heat.
2. Toss in 400g of cubed boneless chicken breast. Stir fry for 5 minutes till tender.
3. Pour in a jar of KFI Butter Chicken Sauce, give it a good stir and simmer for 5 minutes more. (Add 2 tsps cream for a richer gravy).
4. Stir for a minute more and you’re done!
5. Serve hot with freshly cooked rice, roti or naan bread.