- Sunday, Nov 1 3:30 PM until Sunday, Nov 1 5:00 PM
- 110 Spadina Avenue, Suite 333, Toronto, ON M5V 2K4
- Bloor Hot Docs Cinema
Finding love is never easy.
For Ravi Patel, a first generation Indian-American, the odds are slim. His ideal bride is beautiful, smart, funny, family-oriented, kind and-in keeping with tradition-Indian. Oh, and her last name should be Patel because in India, Patels usually marry other Patels. And so at 30, Ravi decides to break up with his American girlfriend (the one who by all accounts is perfect for him except for her red hair and American name) and embark on a worldwide search for another Patel longing to be loved. He enlists the help of his matchmaker mother, attends a convention of Patels living in the US and travels to wedding season in India. Witty, honest and heartfelt, this comedy explores the questions with which we all struggle: What is love? What is happiness? And how in the world do we go about finding them?
When: Sunday, 1 November, 2015
Where: Bloor Hot Docs Cinema
Time: 3:30 pm
Tickets: $9.73 and can be purchased HERE.
MyBindi is giving away tickets to this screening! Interested? Simply do the following to be entered into our draw:
- Share this listing on your Facebook!
- Complete this form: http://www.mybindi.com/contests/
- Post a comment on our wall (facebook/mybindi.com) to let us know why you are interested in these tickets and that you have completed the steps!
Winners will be announced on Friday!
This Event is proudly supported by MyBindi.com.