- Saturday, Jul 21 7:00 PM until Saturday, Jul 21 10:00 PM
- 210 Princes Boulevard, Toronto, ON M6K 3C3
- Amar Karma Organ Donation
Come, walk with us!
As it is said “life without a cause is a life without effect” and we at Amar Karma have chosen to make a difference by conveying a very simple yet very meaningful message to impact the entire human race. We are AMAR EAGLES, and we have decided to fly around anywhere and everywhere possible to convey the message of organ recycling because there are many that wait each day to receive a call from life.
Come walk with us to convey this message.
Did you know?
- Toronto has lowest rate of organ donors in Ontario
- Every 3 days one person dies waiting for organ transplant in Ontario
- 1500 people are waiting today to receive a call from life, an organ match!
Let’s walk together:
- To create awareness about organ and tissue donation
- To spread the message of those who wait every day!
- To walk for another chance of life!
This is an excellent karma to not only help those in need, but also engage our youth in promoting this ‘Art of sharing’ by volunteering in our campaigns.
When: July 21, 2012
Where: From Exhibition place to Harbourfront
Time: 3pm – 6pm
Please wear green coloured shirts signifying life. Or you can get green shirts for a small cost at the event location.
We seek help from the members of the community for refreshments at the walk along with sponsorships for the print materials to raise awareness.