The Canadian International AutoShow (CIAS) has been redefining “car shows” since 1974, bringing more dynamic, interactive content and an expanded lineup of spectacular new metal to Toronto every year.
The CIAS is the largest consumer show of any kind in Canada — in size and attendance, with more female visitors than any other show.
This year’s theme, LIFE Is In Motion, is about the way we live NOW: connected at all times, technologically in sync with not just our mobile devices and one another, but with our vehicles as well. As integral parts of our lives, we expect our cars to provide more than transportation — we expect full integration as supporting players. And manufacturers are delivering.
There isn’t a more exciting show than the CIAS.
“This year’s content is expanded to include enhanced displays that speak not just to our transportation needs, but to the complementary lifestyle products and technologies that are all part of the package,” says Benny Leung, president, 2015 CIAS. “As always, visitors will find the exotics, collector cars and new models that fuel their dreams. From personal style to family and friends, from work to leisure, the 2015 AutoShow encompasses every aspect of modern driving life.”
- Attendance has grown from 85,000 to over 300,000
- More than 125 exhibitors display one thousand cars and trucks
- More than 500,000 sq. ft. of excitement-packed displays fill the north and south Metro Toronto Convention Centre’s
- It takes about 500 people to make it all happen, including 100 catering staff just to feed the media and staff
- Estimated value of exhibits, not including cars: $60 million
- Estimated value of cars on display, not including (some priceless) classics: $30 million
- Just over 100 people work security during the 10 day show
- It takes nearly 100 trailers to transport the display vehicles
- About 200 tractor-trailers of display materials are unloaded into the show
- It takes over 400 workers two weeks to set up the show
- Installed carpeting alone covers nearly 50,000 square metres
“Whether you’re in the market for a new vehicle, are a hardcore car enthusiast, or are just looking for a great day out with the family, this year’s show has more to see, more to do, and more to help keep your busy life in motion than ever before!”
When & Time:
Friday, 13 February 12:00pm – 10:00pm
Saturday, 14 – 21 February 10:30 am 10:00pm
Sunday, 22 February 10:30 pm – 6:00pm
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Adult Tickets $23.00
Child Tickets: $7.00
Family Pass: $ 40.50
For more information, please visit HERE.